I’m excited to announce that I will be at HeroFest on 23. November from 10:00 – 18:00 with my top down multiplayer spaceshooter „Battleground“ !! Show up at my table and say hello 🙂
Just want to promote my blog on fprintf.logdown.com where I post technical blog entries. At the moment I post mostly about game development, so if you are interessted in game development please check it out.
Of course it can change and I start to blog about something completely different there but it will be always about development and not about pets or crafting and the like 😉
BATTLEGROUND is an multiplayer online indie space shooter game. The battlegrounds are smalish places in space where you command a space ship to fight for glory and prestige. Different modes make it possible to play it alone, locally or online with friends.
– Pickup weapons and powerups during fight.
– Choose VERSUS MODE to duke it out in competitive team online fights.
– brawl with friends ALL VERSUS ALL MODE on funky maps.
– Dive into CAMPAING MODE and discover the mystery of the space.
– Study the TUTORIAL MODE to get a clue how your ship works.
– Fire any unlocked weapon in WEAPON ROOM MODE.